Emergency First Aid 1 Day course
EMERGENCY FIRST AID AT WORK (HSE)
We offer the 1 day emergency first aid at work training courses.
We are able to offer the HSE approved Emergency First Aid at Work course. It is appropriate for nominated emergency first aiders, or anyone requiring a comprehensive one day first aid course. This course can be adapted to suit a particular audience, in accordance with the Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations. The course is run over one day and includes both theory and practical sessions, in a relaxed atmosphere, designed to boost a candidate's confidence. The Emergency First Aid at Work course replaced the First Aid Appointed Person course in October 2009.
Outline of programme
The Emergency First Aid at Work Syllabus Includes:
· Health and safety (first aid) regulation
· Managing an incident
· The priorities of first aid
· Treatment of an unconscious casualty
· Common workplace injuries
· Designed for: All employees
· Course duration: 6 hours (1 day)
· Assessment method: Continuous Assessment by the trainer
· Upon successful completion certification is valid for three years*